MIX

(via everybeautifulthing-hasitsflaws, younghollywoodcelebs)


fckyeahcutecouples:

I made a wish upon a star I turned around and there you were.
All we need is faith, trust, and pixie dust.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.I don’t know if he even knows how much it means to me. But I’m so lucky, I couldn’t ask for a better best friend. He cares about me regardless of how I act. Regardless of what we go through. Through my bad moods, our awkward moments, our arguments. He’s there, reminding me how much I mean to him, through anything, even when I act my worst. I take that for granted sometimes. But he’s amazing.
I wanna be that girl he’s scared to lose. The one where he can’t walk away from knowing she’s mad at him, the one who can’t fall asleep without her voice being the last one he hears, the one he wouldn’t know what to do without.
This is so cuuteee ♥Yeah, basically. Best friends my ass.vnsaluong:

UNFBecause you were the best friend I’ve ever had.
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME! 
X.O.X.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment