Letting Go Quotes ...

  • "Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that's hard." Tumblr_l7qrxuzlfi1qbpwzeo1_500_large

  • "You can't appreciate the time it takes to kick a love I always knew was kind of wrong, and as I'm putting out the flame, somebody brings up your name." - Miranda Lambert, "bring me down" Tumblr_ldg43e1lgy1qb8wwbo1_500_large
  • "I could hold on a little tighter, I know, but when you love someone you gotta let them go, I'm gonna smile cause I wanna make you happy, laugh so you can't see me cry, I'm gonna let you go in style and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile." - Lonestar Tumblr_l3j2rf43yy1qb1onko1_500_large
  • "You can make it without them if you did before they came." 64897047_10534608_112112191_large
  • "How do you prepare a heart to be broken, or dreams to fall through? How do you let go of a miracle who means everything to you? How do you walk away, with the tears in your eyes.... letting go isn't easy...you just pray you can survive." Tumblr_ldh0uiukxd1qzcckbo1_500_large
  • "Isn't this the best part of breakin' up? Finding someone else you can't get enough of. Someone who wants to be with you, too." - Liz Phair, 'why can't I?' Tumblr_lvk0twykll1qjm9bpo1_500_large
  • "Freedom comes when you learn to let go." - Madonna Tumblr_lp69zf0h7u1qjvt2xo1_500_large
  • "There's always someone better out there for everyone. It's the beauty of life: you can always try again." - Ashley Z222814280_large
  • "Soon baby I will cry my last tear. Soon yeah I will be over you." - LeAnn Rimes, "soon" 35332is_large_119106340_large
  • "I don't want to lose you but I don't want to use you just to have someone by my side." - Patty Smyth 358678353_large
  • "Seeing you face to face could change it all but you won't let it happen. Too stubborn, too tough to realize reality and for that reason right now it's over. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and if it works out down the line I will be the happiest man alive but if it doesn't I can always look back and say I gave it every chance I possibly could and it just wasn't enough. Can you say that?" Tumblr_lntvnun5dv1qe2ju5o1_500_large
  • "So yeah, I like you and yeah, you mean so much to me. But I'm tired of getting treated like crap just because you know you can. I'm not going to let you anymore." - Michelle Burns Tumblr_lh5vl8wcdo1qcq13bo1_r1_400_large
  • "Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be." - Sex and the City Tumblr_ltph82ykdv1qjm9bpo1_500_large
  • Start to feel the emptiness and everything I'm gonna miss, I know, that I can't hide. All this time is passing by I think it's time to just move on..." - Lifehouse, "come back down" Tumblr_lq2io4ghuf1qcxieko1_500_large
  • "It's really time for me to move away from him. . . from all this. I don't even know who he is anymore." - little black book Tumblr_lg0mro3ezr1qbvfqeo1_500_large
  • "And it's only a matter of time...until I'm lookin' back and feelin' like I'm over you." - Martina McBride, "beyond the blue" Tumblr_lschbv9gxv1qfwg0ho1_500_large
  • "Break ups are easy. It's having to see them date someone else that's hard." - Gossip Girl Tumblr_lubnarv7o01qe52v7o1_500_large


YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!
 X.O.X.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment