Quotes

Maybe your heart ?This is what I want someone to tell me.Here’s my motavition , it could help you guys ;)  iexhalepyramids:

shine bright like a diamonds | Tumblr on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/W2N0tk
Keep this in mind ;)
When you look find on the outside nobody cares that you’re broken inside.
A little bit of humourHold my hand and don’t ever let me go, ever.There’s always something that scares us, in my case it’s to love and trust I tried both of them before and it hurts like shit.when you blame yourself for everything.. . SOCIETY MADE US THINK THAT WE’RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH, AND THAT WE WILL NEVER BE.lovequotesrus:

Photo Courtesy: serialstranger
When I’m with you, I feel so safe. Like I’m home.If time give us another chance than why shouldn’t you ? Just to make you proud.

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME! 
X.O.X.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment